A Better Way to Design Precast Wall Panels
Eriksson Wall allows the engineer to quickly analyze and design load-bearing solid or insulated precast concrete wall panels and tied columns. The user can analyze a single panel or multiple, stacked panels. Joint restraints can be either pins or springs. Multiple sketches and 3D views that are updated in real time combine to assist the user in visualizing the panel and eliminate input errors. Input and output are separated into panes that eliminate the need to navigate dialog boxes. Input panes display onscreen as they do in reports to make navigation even easier. Output is shown graphically, allowing the user to rapidly converge on an acceptable reinforcement pattern. The one-page Performance Summary presents a dashboard view of the design for quick review, and a reinforcement sketch is provided for conveying all useful design information to production.
- Supports solid and insulated walls
- Overlapping holes and reveals are permitted to create any shape
- Prestress, mild reinforcement and WWR
- Single or stacked panels
- P-Delta and cracked section analyses
- Stripping and handling checks
- Dynamic 2D sketches and 3D rendering
- Graphical results
- Production information summary
- User-friendly input and output
Wall v2 Coming Soon!
- Support for solid zones in the concrete
- Floor tie support
- Automatic load patterning
- Expanded erection analysis to allow a tilt angle
- Horizontal shear calculation
- R value calculation
- Simplified analysis report for easier navigation
Prices include full technical support and access to all updates.
Software can be installed on a single workstation. This license is tied to the workstation's hardware and cannot be shared with other users, and can only be moved to another machine after contacting us.
This license is most suitable for mobile computers or a single user/workstation setup.
Software can be installed on a local area network. The license server keeps track of how many licenses are in use at one time. When an application using network licensing starts, it first checks to see if a network license is available to use. If so, a license is then checked out from the pool of licenses. When a user exits the application, the license gets checked back into the pool making it available to other users. Additional seats can be added for $995/year.
This license is most suitable for companies with many (non-concurrent) users.