A Better Way to Design Circular and Horizontal Reinforced Concrete Pipe
Eriksson Pipe performs the structural analysis and design of circular and horizontal elliptical reinforced concrete pipe. Internal dimensions of pipe culverts are sized based on hydraulic or other service requirements and are then structurally designed to support the weight of earth, live, or other loads that are imposed on them. Eriksson Pipe provides the structural analysis and reinforcing design. This method of design allows the user to obtain reinforcing steel areas for user-specified pipe geometry, material properties and loading data.
- Uses direct design to analyze concrete pipe
- Supports LRFD 4th Edition through the 7th Edition (and beyond)
- Either Heger or Radial soil pressure distributions can be used
- Optional shear steel
- Modern Windows interface with support for XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Familiar to users that have experience with PipeCar
- Multiple reinforcing cage configurations
Prices include full technical support and access to all updates.
Software can be installed on a single workstation. This license is tied to the workstation's hardware and cannot be shared with other users, and can only be moved to another machine after contacting us.
This license is most suitable for mobile computers or a single user/workstation setup.