A Better Way to Design Precast/Prestressed Beams
- Support for ACI 318 (-05 thru -18) and PCI Design Handbook (7th & 8th editions)
- Supports standard shapes: double tees, inverted tees, spandrels and hollow core slabs
- Asymmetrically-loaded sections, such as stadium risers
- Polygon editor included for general cross sections
- Non-composite and composite sections
- Prestressing strand, mild rebar, and/or mesh
- Strand patters can be draped or straight with debonding
Eriksson Beam allows the engineer to quickly analyze and design precast/prestressed concrete beams in accordance with ACI 318-. All types of horizontal precast members can be designed, including double tees, inverted tees, spandrels and hollow core slabs. Also included are sections that require a principal axis analysis, such as stadium risers. Reinforcement can be any combination of prestressing strand, rebar, and mesh. Multiple holes in both beam webs and decks can be modeled. A general purpose polygon editor is included for the design of unusual cross sections.
Beam’s fast and accurate computational engine includes many advanced features, such as cracked sections, strain compatibility, concrete stress-strain curves, bi-axial bending, slender spandrels, and more. Output consists of a mix of text and graphs, allowing the user to quickly converge on a workable design. The one-page Performance Summary, along with the one-page Reinforcement Sketch can be used as a concise submittal package.
A 3D model is generated as a visualization tool to confirm your design.
- Start and stop reinforcement anywhere
- Specify holes in both webs and decks, as well as solid zones in hollow core
- Advanced analysis options include cracked section, strain compatibility, concrete stress-strain curves, biaxial bending, and slender spandrel
- Comprehensive output: complete intermediate calculations and details of all analysis results
- Concise output: Performance Summary + Design Summary
- 3D visualizer: Accurate, flexible 3D rendering of all design details plus export capabilities
Prices include full technical support and access to all updates.
Software can be installed on a single workstation. This license is tied to the workstation's hardware and cannot be shared with other users, and can only be moved to another machine after contacting us.
This license is most suitable for mobile computers or a single user/workstation setup.
+ $1,495 per additional seat
Software can be installed on a server. The license server keeps track of how many licenses are in use at one time. When an application using network licensing starts, it first checks to see if a network license is available to use. If so, a license is then checked out from the pool of licenses. When a user exits the application, the license gets checked back into the pool making it available to other users.
This license is most suitable for companies with many (non-concurrent) users.