- Associate design files with precast elements
- Populate model with reinforcement from design files
- Two-way communication for concrete extents, design criteria, and reinforcement
- Support for walls, beams, columns, and corbels
What does Eriksson Sync do?
- Manages connection between BIM elements and designs
- Assign designs to BIM elements
- Populate BIM model with correct reinforcement
- Open up elements from model in corresponding design software
- Bulk assign loads
- Create design files on the fly based on model
- View summary of the performance of elements
- Design status (pass, fail)
- Basic project management tools
- Estimating tools
To learn more about our progress with connecting BIM and design, sign up for our newsletter by clicking below.