A Better Way to Design Precast Columns
Available soon! Sign up for our newsletter for updates.
- Analyzes rectangular, mild or prestressed columns
- Support for cutouts and openings
- Advanced analysis options, including bi-axial bending and p-delta
- Automatic load patterning
- Four optional handling stages
- 3D visualization helps to ensure accurate placement of loads, cutouts, and reinforcement
Prices include full technical support and access to all updates.
Software can be installed on a single workstation. This license is tied to the workstation's hardware and cannot be shared with other users, and can only be moved to another machine after contacting us.
This license is most suitable for mobile computers or a single user/workstation setup.
Software can be installed on a server. The license server keeps track of how many licenses are in use at one time. When an application using network licensing starts, it first checks to see if a network license is available to use. If so, a license is then checked out from the pool of licenses. When a user exits the application, the license gets checked back into the pool making it available to other users.
This license is most suitable for companies with many (non-concurrent) users.